* March 24 (Thursday): "The Oil Connection" Discussion in Massapequa at 7:30pm
* March 26 (Saturday): Film: "Battle of Algiers" and East End Vets Meeting in Bridgehampton at 6:30 pm.
* March 27(Easter Sunday): Vigil for Peace in Patchogue at 6:00 pm
* March 28 (Monday): OLA Monthly Meeting - Talk on Starting Your Own Business in Bridgehampton at 7pm
* April 1 (Friday): Jack's Waterfall and Leslie Mendelson in Concert at Brookhaven Lab 8pm
* April 3 (Sunday): East End Women in Black Vigil for Peace in Bridgehampton 3pm
* April 8 (Friday): Father Roy Bourgeois of School of Americas Watch Speaks in East Hampton at 7pm
* April 10(Sunday): Executive Director of Suffolk Civil Liberties Union to Speak on Patriiot Act
* April 11 (Monday): Panel Discussion on 'The Patriot Act and You" in Southampton at 7pm
* Repeating Events: "Herstory" Writing Workshops in English and Spanish: Thursdays in East Hampton at 7 pm
March 24 ( Thursday): "The Oil Connection", LI School Of Americas Watch Presentation in Massapequa at 7:30 pm
In past years the School of the Americas issue was a necessary teaching tool to assist people in understanding the Imperial nature of our policies. With the oil driven invasion and occupation of Iraq that need is not as great since events unfolding before us each day serve that purpose.
For this reason keep March 24 open so you can be part of a presentation, at Massapequa Public Library at Bar Harbor, 40 Harbor Lane in Massapequa Park.
Contact Bill McNulty at 631-751 - 2097